Your Forum Services

Advanced Karma System

Admin

Description:

• This app will give the members at your forum the possibility to give karma ratings to each other. Karma ratings are positive,neutral and negative. 
  • You can set the permissions for groups to use it on a group per group basis. After a member has received a karma rating, they will receive a notification letting them know about it. The karma notification can be enabled/disabled from members notification settings page.
  • Members can view their karma ratings that they have received on their profiles, where a new tab called Karma has been added.
  • Members can also view the karma ratings that they have given to other members by clicking the arma I Have Given link on their drop down member links.
  • A new page containing all the karma ratings has been added linked to the navigation bar. You can decide as to which groups can access and view it.
  • Members can search for karma ratings at the log page based on ratings given/received by members, comments and time frame. 
  • Karma ratings can be filtered based on positive, neutral and negative ratings.
  • Users can display the results in a descending/ascending order.
  • Members can delete their own given, received and/or all karma ratings based on their group permissions.
  • Members can be protected from receiving negative karma based on their group permissions.
  • Members can give more than one karma to the same member based on their group permissions.
  • Members can give only a certain number of karma ratings based on their group permissions.
  • Admins can prevent banned members from receiving karma ratings.
  • 4 karma widgets are available. Most Recent Karma, Most Positive Karma, Most Neutral Karma and Most Negative Karma.
  • Karma stats can be shown on members profiles and postbits. Both options can be enabled/disabled from the app 's settings page.
  • Admins can view members karma history from their history page.
  • Whenever someone is deleting a karma rating, that action will be logged at the Moderators log page.
  • A Chart Stats page showing the karma activity is available in the Stats page of the App 's settings.

1acp.png

2settings.png

3settingsstats.png

4settingsprunning.png

5settingsrestrictions.png

6acpstats.png

7link.png

8form.png

9alerts.png

10preferences.png

11profile.png

12logs.png

13search.png

14filter.png

15given.png

16negative.png

17max.png

18hover.png

19stats.png

20postbits.png

21widgets.png

22deleteallbutton.png

23acp.png

24acp.png

25acp.png

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Hey!

I have a simple question, how do I buy?

Can't see a buy button.

Thank you.

I am selling the aps manually at the moment. I've sent you a pm.

11 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Oh yeah and also does it show on every post?

No, it doesn't show on posts at all. This is for profiles only. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/14/2023 at 11:13 PM, Hispano said:

Hello. I am interested in this application, but I don't see the buy button. Is it still for sale?

Yes, it is still for sale. I am selling the aps manually at the moment. I've sent you a pm on how to purchase it.

• Like 1